LIPOELASTIC a.s., with registered office at Radlická 608/2, Smíchov, 150 00 Prague 5, the Czech Republic
Corporate ID No: 26730804
VAT ID: CZ26730804
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 7922
Mailing address: LIPOELASTIC a.s., Vrbenská 887, 757 01 Valašské MeziÅ™íÄí, the Czech Republic
Telephone number: +420 571 116 300
Services provided by Google, other companies and cookie files
What are cookies and how can you express your consent with their use?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer or another electronic device when you visit the website. Cookies allow to monitor and analyse the ways you use the website.
By ticking the box “I agree” on the website, you are granting your expressed consent with using of the cookies files, as well as processing of your data by Google, another companies and our company in the below stated manner and for the below stated purpose.
What types of cookies the website uses and for what purposes?
Website uses the Temporary (Session) Cookies, which are automatically erased when you close your browser. Persistent (Permanent) Cookies are also used by the website, and they are stored in your computer until they expire or until you delete them.
Cookies, which are used by the website, are either First Party Cookies or Third Party Cookies.
- First Party Cookies – First Party Cookies are stored in your computer by our website. They can be either Strictly Necessary Cookies or Performance Cookies. They can be either temporary or persistent.
- Third Party Cookies – Third Party Cookies are stored in your computer by a website other than our website even though you are currently on our website. The Third Party Cookies allow us to analyse the website and display tailored advertisement. They can be either Functionality Cookies or Targeting Cookies.
Types of cookies used and their purpose:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies enable navigation on the website and the use of its essential features. You are not identified by Strictly Necessary Cookies; therefore, these cookies are not considered to be personal data.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies analyse the ways you use the website (for example number of your visits, time you have spent on the website, etc.). Data obtained by using Performance Cookies are anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies personalise the content that is displayed on the website by remembering your user name, geolocation, etc. Personal data can be collected and processed by Functionality cookies.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies – These cookies are used to display targeted advertisements on and outside the website. Personal data can be collected and processed by Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. We are allowed to share the data based on your behaviour on the website with our partners from the field of social networks, advice and advertising and analysing.
Can you avoid storage of the cookies in your computer?
You can refuse using cookies files by changing the settings of your privacy preferences in your browser.
Please note, that if you refuse using cookies, you may not be able to use the website in its full functionality.
We provide you with some configurations of “cookies“ in the most common bowsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera.
How Google processes the obtained data?
If you are interested in how Google processes your data obtained from our website, you can find this information by clicking on following link: How Google processes the data when you use websites or applications of our partners.